The purpose of life is to discover your gifts.
The meaning of life is to contribute them.
Look within you
Are you tired of looking outside for a purpose and a meaning for your life? Perhaps, you feel frustrated because nothing you do seems to make sense. Something just feels off. You see around and that makes you feel like you could do something, but how and why? The key is to look within you!
Whether you are on a journey for personal impact or to make a difference in the world, you have to go inside to know who you are. Wholeness knocks on the door to our lives when we share what we have with other human beings.
The spark that ignites your heart
But how can you share something you don’t even know that you have? That’s why discovering yourself is very important. When you know yourself and take advantage of it to fuel what you do, everything seems to be in place.
Eager to find that spark to ignite your heart? Everything that you need to succeed is within you. You just have to discover yourself. We can follow that road together using “Your Gift Journey” School or 1-1 coaching sessions.
How do we do it?
Because you are unique, the process to discover yourself will be too. But, in general, we will follow this path:
- You get a free 1-1 session with me so we can know each other and see how I can help.
- We set a number of 1-1 coaching sessions to follow up or you join “Your Gift Journey” School with intermittent coaching sessions.
- You aim to impact the world either with a personal brand, entrepreneurship, or within your company.
This is an inside-out journey, that is, we discover together your inner gifts and also assist you in the process of creating with them whatever shape you decide to give them: personal brand, entrepreneurship, a company… you name it.
Are you a business owner?
In that case, we can help you transform your business using other tools to strengthen your company’s team working:
- Transformative Power Methodology.
- Communications and marketing strategies that express better the business strengths to establish deep connections with the audience.
- Communication plans that include messages, and communications campaigns.
- Retreats, workshops, and seminars aimed at teams seeking to discover the common vision within a project.
Do you have a question?
Go on LinkedIn using #askVirginiaNava to share with everybody
You can also email me